LocationOur event will be held in the Campus Center Building, the Haskell Building, and the G building, in the middle of campus. The nearest street (in front of Haskell building) is 3000 Lindbergh Ave., Bellingham, WA 98225.
View BTC on a Larger Map
BTC has a variety of classrooms and lecture halls for our sessions. Most rooms have a smart podium, with an in-podium PC, laptop connection with VGA+audio hookup, DVD player, speakers, and controls for the projector screen, room lights and room sound level (exact controls vary by room).
Please refrain from bringing food or drink inside any classroom or lecture hall (closed water bottles allowed). No smoking in any building, within 25 feet of any building entrance, or where prohibited by sign.
We are pleased to have Bellingham Technical College's Computer Technology classes sponsor, setup, and support the WIFI for LinuxFest Northwest. There is no registration, just look for the BTC access point symbol on your computer. Although there is no 'portal page', Please follow common sense and these rules:
- no unauthorized access (e.g., sniffing, hacking, port scanning)
- no peer-to-peer applications
- no insecure equipment may be connected (e.g., unpatched systems)
- no downloading/sharing unauthorized copyrighted materials
- no excessive use of bandwidth (particularly off-campus)
- no interfering with normal network operations
- Note: this is not an exhaustive list; please be courteous
- Make sure your wireless card is active and connect to BTC Open Access.
- Open your Web browser and try to connect to any Web page.